About Me

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. My mom and I will try to keep this up to date for all our family and friends who we miss!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hawaii - Continued.....






We returned from a week in Hawaii ... We enjoyed the company of Jim, LeAnn and Megan (my other family) and my parents. We stayed in Maui at the Westin where we enjoyed all the resort amenitities. This would mark our first major family vacation since Ella was born. Andy and I were nervous taking her on the plane (see the outcome of her first plane ride below) as well and traveling with a 7 week old. All in all she did great.
The first day she was not so sure she liked the hot humid climate. She was a little out of her eliment ... However, by day two she was back to her normal self. She slept like a champ the entire time. We tried to keep her on local time ... which resulted in her waking up around 4-6am. :-) The hotel had a crib that reminded me of something out of mental institution. She did not mind though. The best part is ... grandma and grandpa gave up the large bedroom so Ella could sleep in her crib in the bedroom ... which resulted in my parents sleeping on the hide a bed couch! Of course Ella would have slept just fine in the living room ...
Steve, Debbie, Alyse, Alan (Debbie's dad) and John (Debbie's brother) were also in Hawaii. It was a lot of fun vacationing together. Not to mention hanging in the shade at the pool was a lot more fun with company! Both Ella and Alyse did great hanging by the pool. They were pretty content feeding and then chilling in the BOB.
Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Thank you Megan for the pretty flower lei! Also, check out the sunburn I got while sitting in the SHADE!

















I was not happy ... the wind was in my face! Notice my buddy Alyse ... she was a trooper and loved the wind. We looked pretty cute in our matching swimsuits!



I was not a huge fan of the hats ... they made a pretty cute picture though.

No comments: