About Me

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. My mom and I will try to keep this up to date for all our family and friends who we miss!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Week

Ella was six weeks old on Thursday! Wow how time goes by.

We were invited to our first dinner party (that was not family oriented) on Friday. Thank you Jason and Cassie! Ella and Alyse (Steve and Debbie were invited as well) were the life of the party ... they pretty much just ate and slept!

Grandma and Grandpa decided to go camping this weekend so we joined them for the day. Ella and I rode up in morning and Andy came up late in the afternoon after work. Ella enjoyed being outside. We went for a long walk and sat around the camp fire. The best part is she fell asleep and must have thought that she should be down for the night. Check out the pictures. She is sleeping on my lap. I kept trying to wake her up, but she wanted nothing to do with it! Ironically she slept all the way home as well ... and then wanted to stay up half the night! Not so cool after I have been spoiled with her sleeping through the night. :-)

Sunday was a lazy day at home. We do not have a lot planned for this week. We leave for Hawaii a week from today so I am going to try and get organized and packed in the next couple of days ... I will keep you posted if I actually do it ... Those of you who know me well ... know that I never pack until the last night and then pack way to much!

Talk to you soon. Love Brenda, Andy and Ella.

No comments: