About Me

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. My mom and I will try to keep this up to date for all our family and friends who we miss!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another week gone!

Wow ... how time flies! I do not think I am ready for Ella to grow so fast. She was five weeks on Thursday, I can't believe it.

We had a low key weekend. Ella had her first photo session on Friday with Alyse and Kate (one of Debbie's friends daughter 5 1/2 mnths). Then we enjoyed lunch at the Roadhouse. I think the waiter wanted to change tables when three girls walked in with three carseats and at one point in time were all three feeding at the table ... poor guy! :-)

Sat we just hung around the house. My mom had a BBQ for my dad's side of the family so they could meet Ella. She enjoyed being the party girl ... and of course I had fun dressing her up! Today Ella experienced her first football game...we went and watched Dylan play ... she slept the entire time so I am not sure she will remember that one.

Ella is becoming more alert each day. She has an incredible smile. One of her favorite things to do is lay on a blanket and just 'talk'. She loves being talked to ... and the best part of her personality is ... when she is done on the blanket she then wants to walk & talk ... no sitting down! Grandpa thinks she is a little spoiled ... but she even gets to him too ... they spend Thursday nights together when Andy and I play volleyball ... and guess what ... they walk and talk! It is actually incredibly funny because she can be passed out in your arms while walking and the minute you sit down she wakes up... it makes me laugh because Andy will try and watch TV with her ... but she will have nothing to do with it and makes him get up and walk! As for sleeping, we consider ourselves very lucky. I don't want to jinx it, but the last couple of nights she has slept from 10:30ish until 6/6:30am... :-)We are definetely blessed. Andy and her have quality father/daughter time in the morning. He gets up with her before work and they just hang. I think she is getting a little introduction to ESPN as that is the channel that I find is on when I get up!

Andy and I are doing well and adjusting to our new lifestyle. We are having a lot of fun with her and learing new things daily. Hope all is well with everyone.

Love ~ Andy, Brenda & Ella

No comments: