About Me

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. My mom and I will try to keep this up to date for all our family and friends who we miss!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Halloween

Ella enjoyed her first Halloween!

First we visited the pumpkin patch with grandma, grandpa, Darin, Dylan and 'aunt' Jennie. The weather was a little wet but she still had fun. She was dressed up in the outfit grandma Price gave her.

































We carved pumpkins at 'aunt' Jennie's and 'uncle' Donnie's. I carved Ella's pumpkin ... very traditional! Andy did something a little more complicated ... unfortunately, he did not have it finished in time for the photo. Check out the photo of Ella screaming ... I may have been trying to put her in the pumpkin ... she did not think it was funny! Too cute!


























I found this cute little BEE costume at Pottery Barn ... I could not resist! We visited grandpa at work, Moss Adams, and Bapa and Edie.

No comments: